What a title huh? Ha! Even I wonder what the hell I was thinking about? But it's sort of what I talk about in this episode... People who don't care about other people. I love the Internet and it is a great phenomenon but it is killing our humanity due to its comfortability. It's so easy to just not care and move on... When in person you have to deal with emotions, expressions and other human characteristics, on the internet you just click X. Anyways, see you guys tomorrow.
quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2019
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
-
The Forest came out... new survival open world sandbox game. Not gonna lie, looks promising... But... why the fuck do the developers have to...
-
Ok, so it should be known at this point, for people into Blizzard Entertainment and specifically Overwatch, that the game is at a state that...
-
So... it's no surprise that the world is fucked. It has been since the begginning of the existance of the human race. But it's in ga...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário